Contact Radar provides contact notification services to users around the world. If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service (TOS), please contact us at email@example.com. You agree to our Terms of Service by installing, accessing or using our apps, services, features, software or website (Services). By using our Services, you confirm that you are over 16 years of age and undertake to accept these Terms.
You shall use the Services solely for your private, non-commercial and personal use. Any exceptions from this require prior a written permission from WC Software.
Accordingly, you undertake not to:
- Use Services for any commercial or business purpose;
- Use your access to Services or information gathered from it for the purpose of sending unsolicited bulk email, messages, etc.;
- While using Services you shall not use any software intended for automation of the communication process or any other software not approved by WC Software with the exception for Internet browsers and Mobile Applications.
WC Software is engaged in the business of providing a Contact-Notification services to users around the world. You agree and accept that WC Software takes no responsibility to review the content of the Contact Notifications you see. The contents expressed in Contact Notifications are actually contents of the individual entries in your Contact Book and not those of WC Software, unless otherwise specified by WC Software. In particular, but not limited to the above, WC Software is not responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any content in any Contact Notification.
Copyright, Trade Marks and other Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, design rights, database rights, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications (“Intellectual Property Rights”) contained in Services, belong to and vest in WC Software, or are licensed to WC Software unless otherwise specified. All such rights of WC Software are hereby asserted and reserved.
You shall not and warrant that you shall not:
- Hack, or attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use any or all of Services or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above;
- Use Services for any public or commercial purpose without WC Software’s prior written consent;
- Display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use Services and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or website without WC Software’s prior written consent;
- Process or otherwise use Services and the information contained therein for any illegal or immoral purpose, nor shall you use or process the information contained therein in a manner that would be deemed unfair;
You shall use our Services entirely at your own risk. WC Software has no way of telling if information provided by other users are true. This is a decision that can be made only at your discretion and the exercise of some degree of caution is recommended. By using our Services you accept that this is the case and accept the risk associated therewith.